Overlay welding is a welding method with which a base material is provided by a second layer by means of a welding process. For example in order to repair a product at a certain place (therefore overlay welding is possible on location in this respect), to strengthen or to give an additional protection against, for example, corrosion.
In particular for overlay welding, Machinefabriek Boessenkool has all the necessary equipment as well as an air-conditioned welding space. Here the specialised employees can carry out their welding activities optimally resulting in an optimal quality.
- Reiss Welding Robot
- OP Welding (SAW)
- Electrodewelding (SMAW)
- MIG/MAG (GMAW & FCAW)
- TIG (GTAW)
- Hot Wired TIG Automatic ETR Rd 50 mm (within boring up to 1,500 mm deep/long) or up to Rd 4,000 mm (with a depth/length of 4,000 mm)
Specifications of the certified welding:
- Aluminium and stainless steel
- Cladding with Inconel and stainless steel
- Stainless steel, cast steel and hardox
- ASME IX, EN 287-1:2004, AWS certified welding under the supervision of our MLT'ers
- Pressure vessels up to 1,000 bar and temperature to -60 degrees Celsius